A traditional style farmhouse chair with turned legs and simple curved bar back. With the solid mahogany stripped back to give a well worn finish this is a fantastic traditional dining chair to go with a simple table in the same finish or as a statement with a contrasting table. Able to be added to a traditional or modern setting of dining room or as a occasional chair in a bedroom or living area.
This is a natural wood solid product and therefore will have unique patterns, grain variations, and occasional knots in the wood surface. This will not have any impact on durability, strength and integrity of the furniture.
Wood lives on in the furniture and it breathes and moves over time so natural minor movements that may occur are totally natural.
Following purchase aftercare -
This product is made from natural wood and had been hand scrubbed to produce an authentic honest vintage look it therefore has no sealant on the surface.
If you accidently spill something on the surface please use 1/3 bleach 1/3 water and 1/3 ecover detergent and very gently scrub the surface with the grain and leave to dry over scrubbing may reveal the redder tones of the solid wood beneath. For everyday use Wipe clean with damp cloth, this range is trying to reproduce historic furniture and thus in natural wood you will get surface scratches and marks from everyday use we hope you will love these the marks you create as a historic record of good honest furniture use. Any splits can be filled with matching colour bees wax. Excess heat, sunlight and dryness in an un-ventilated room can cause the wood to split so avoid placing your furniture close to heat sources use mats and coasters when placing hot drinks onto the surface to avoid ring marks.
|Type of Wood
Stock permitting, all orders are usually despatched within 72 hours of being accepted, to arrive with UK customers within seven working days. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives.
Cost £3.95 per delivery address in the UK for orders under £35. Orders over £35 are free. Monday to Friday only. Please allow 7 working days for your delivery. We currently use Parcelforce UK as our carrier within the United Kingdom, and TNT on all overseas shipments. However, we are constantly keeping abreast of the best possible prices and these are subject to change.
NEXT WORKING DAY
If ordering before noon you can select Next Working Day delivery for £8.95 .
North America - £20 - Please allow 14 working days for your order to be delivered.
Australia - £20 - Please allow 14 working days for your order to be delivered.
Europe - £7 - Allow 7 working days for your delivery.
Rest of World - £25 - Please allow 14 working days for delivery.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your online purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition. If you wish to return any items purchased online at www.aurina.co.uk , please follow the steps below:
- The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (UK customers); 21 days (Europe excluding UK); 28 days (Rest of the World).
- Returns received outside of the timeframe will be considered for a credit note only and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Delivery and gift box charges are not eligible for refund.
- All items must be returned in unused and saleable condition with original tags attached.
- Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. You are entitled to a refund within 30 days of returning your item. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.
- The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning items.
- Please obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Royal Mail Registered Post or similar so that we can complete your request in the event of items being lost in transit. We cannot be held responsible for loss of items.
- Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to: CUSTOMER RETURNS AURINA , 29 EARSHAM STREET, BUNGAY, SUFFOLK, NR35 1AF
Return of Faulty, Incorrect or Sub-standard Products If the products you return are faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will refund you the cost of the return postage, as well as the goods and your original postage and packing charge. Please return the item(s) following the steps above.
Return of Sale Items
Sale items purchased by telephone or through our online store can be returned for a full refund, if returned within 7 working days of receipt of item for all UK customers and within 14 working days of receipt of item for overseas customers.