These Navy Provence Rugs are a gorgeous addition to bedrooms, bathrooms and other low traffic areas around the home. As soft as wool and equally warm under foot, they are machine washable, stain resistant and made entirely from recycled plastic bottles.
Each one made from up to 3,000 recycled plastic bottles but as soft as wool, these gorgeous grey patterned rugs are perfect for covering hard floors and a great option for summer houses, garden rooms, bathrooms and kitchens. The Provence rugs offer the look and feel of a natural fibre but are completely uninteresting to moths and dust mites.
- Machine washable
- Moth resistant
- Can be used outdoors
- UV stable
- Water and mould resistant
Hoover loose debris from your rug using a low suction setting without the brush function, or give it a good shake outside. Hand wash with a light detergent or pop smaller rugs (up to the size 180cm x 120cm) into the washing machine on a 30-40 degree cycle using a non-biological washing detergent.
For larger rugs, use a commercial-sized drum at your local launderette or simply hose down outside.
Our rugs emerge from the washing machine virtually dry, so simply hang on the line to fully air dry. Do not dry clean or tumble dry.
While the majority of our products are fully machine washable, we urge you to only do so when they really need it. This small step will significantly reduce the impact of microfibre shedding and prolong the life of your products.
Our recycled plastic yarn is designed to look and feel every bit as soft and luxurious as wool. As with wool and natural fibres some pilling can occur, as can some yarn snagging though these are usually easy to repair.
As with all wool products that pill after use, we recommend using a pilling comb or fabric trimmer as and where needed. This will remove the bobbles and freshen up the look of your rug in no time.
Stock permitting, all orders are usually despatched within 72 hours of being accepted, to arrive with UK customers within seven working days. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives.
Cost £3.95 per standard delivery address in the UK for orders (except Paint which is £6.95) Monday to Friday only. Please allow 7 working days for your delivery. We currently use Parcelforce UK as our carrier within the United Kingdom, and TNT on all overseas shipments. However, we are constantly keeping abreast of the best possible prices and these are subject to change.
NEXT WORKING DAY
If ordering before noon you can select Next Working Day delivery for £8.95 .
North America - £20 - Please allow 14 working days for your order to be delivered.
Australia - £20 - Please allow 14 working days for your order to be delivered.
Europe - £7 - Allow 7 working days for your delivery.
Rest of World - £25 - Please allow 14 working days for delivery.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your online purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition. If you wish to return any items purchased online at www.aurina.co.uk , please follow the steps below:
- The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (UK customers); 21 days (Europe excluding UK); 28 days (Rest of the World).
- Returns received outside of the timeframe will be considered for a credit note only and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Delivery and gift box charges are not eligible for refund.
- All items must be returned in unused and saleable condition with original tags attached.
- Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. You are entitled to a refund within 30 days of returning your item. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.
- The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning items.
- Please obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Royal Mail Registered Post or similar so that we can complete your request in the event of items being lost in transit. We cannot be held responsible for loss of items.
- Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to: CUSTOMER RETURNS AURINA , 29 EARSHAM STREET, BUNGAY, SUFFOLK, NR35 1AF
Return of Faulty, Incorrect or Sub-standard Products If the products you return are faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will refund you the cost of the return postage, as well as the goods and your original postage and packing charge. Please return the item(s) following the steps above.
Return of Sale Items
Sale items purchased by telephone or through our online store can be returned for a full refund, if returned within 7 working days of receipt of item for all UK customers and within 14 working days of receipt of item for overseas customers.