This print references the work of an 1800s naturalist. A study of a colourful butterflies.
These prints are antique pieces, remastered to restore damage, and bring back the original colours, printed with archival grade methods to ensure the highest quality and to prevent ageing.
Framed ready to hang.
- 44 x 44cm
- All of these prints are digitally restored and republished originals.
- Printed on archival grade paper with fine art inks.
- Mounted with a white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
All of our frames are made from solid wood
All of our framed prints are made with glass. If you require acrylic please contact us.
Stock permitting, all orders are usually despatched within 72 hours of being accepted, to arrive with UK customers within seven working days. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives.
Cost £3.95 per standard delivery address in the UK for orders (except Paint which is £6.95) Monday to Friday only. Please allow 7 working days for your delivery. We currently use Parcelforce UK as our carrier within the United Kingdom, and TNT on all overseas shipments. However, we are constantly keeping abreast of the best possible prices and these are subject to change.
NEXT WORKING DAY
If ordering before noon you can select Next Working Day delivery for £8.95 .
North America - £20 - Please allow 14 working days for your order to be delivered.
Australia - £20 - Please allow 14 working days for your order to be delivered.
Europe - £7 - Allow 7 working days for your delivery.
Rest of World - £25 - Please allow 14 working days for delivery.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your online purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition. If you wish to return any items purchased online at www.aurina.co.uk , please follow the steps below:
- The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (UK customers); 21 days (Europe excluding UK); 28 days (Rest of the World).
- Returns received outside of the timeframe will be considered for a credit note only and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Delivery and gift box charges are not eligible for refund.
- All items must be returned in unused and saleable condition with original tags attached.
- Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. You are entitled to a refund within 30 days of returning your item. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.
- The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning items.
- Please obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Royal Mail Registered Post or similar so that we can complete your request in the event of items being lost in transit. We cannot be held responsible for loss of items.
- Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to: CUSTOMER RETURNS AURINA , 29 EARSHAM STREET, BUNGAY, SUFFOLK, NR35 1AF
Return of Faulty, Incorrect or Sub-standard Products If the products you return are faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will refund you the cost of the return postage, as well as the goods and your original postage and packing charge. Please return the item(s) following the steps above.
Return of Sale Items
Sale items purchased by telephone or through our online store can be returned for a full refund, if returned within 7 working days of receipt of item for all UK customers and within 14 working days of receipt of item for overseas customers.