'Anne Heigham has brought the ancient, timeless wisdom of Ayurveda into these energizing recipes that nourish the doshas.Anne Heigham has brought the ancient, timeless wisdom of Ayurveda into these energizing recipes that nourish the doshas.' Vasant Lad, BAM&S, MASc, Ayurvedic Physician
'Let food be your first medicine and the kitchen your first pharmacy.' Taittiriya Upanishad
By using the principles of Ayurveda, which is one of the fastest growing health practices, and a little vision, transform your kitchen into a space that nourishes your body, mind and soul.
With this beautiful introduction to Ayurveda, learn how to use your kitchen as a natural pharmacy to improve your health and prevent imbalances with key Ayurvedic ingredients, 80 perfectly balanced vegetarian recipes and simple home remedies. Ayurveda aims to bring health back into balance, nourishingagni (metabolic fire) andprana (life force), while clearingama (metabolic waste or 'sludge').
Just imagine fresh, vibrant herbs growing, seeds sprouting and pickles fermenting. Discover how to perform a kitchensadhana at the beginning of each season, mix your own spice blends and balance recipes according to what you need and how you feel.
Introduction to Ayurveda
Ayurveda and seasonal eating
The kitchen pharmacy
Recipes from the Ayurveda kitchen
Sweet potato and pea tortilla
Nourishing spiced pumpkin soup
Refuelling rice and red lentil balls
Carrot and beetroot celebration cake
Stock permitting, all orders are usually despatched within 72 hours of being accepted, to arrive with UK customers within seven working days. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives.
Cost £3.95 per standard delivery address in the UK for orders (except Paint which is £6.95) Monday to Friday only. Please allow 7 working days for your delivery. We currently use Parcelforce UK as our carrier within the United Kingdom, and TNT on all overseas shipments. However, we are constantly keeping abreast of the best possible prices and these are subject to change.
NEXT WORKING DAY
If ordering before noon you can select Next Working Day delivery for £8.95 .
North America - £20 - Please allow 14 working days for your order to be delivered.
Australia - £20 - Please allow 14 working days for your order to be delivered.
Europe - £7 - Allow 7 working days for your delivery.
Rest of World - £25 - Please allow 14 working days for delivery.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your online purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition. If you wish to return any items purchased online at www.aurina.co.uk , please follow the steps below:
- The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (UK customers); 21 days (Europe excluding UK); 28 days (Rest of the World).
- Returns received outside of the timeframe will be considered for a credit note only and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Delivery and gift box charges are not eligible for refund.
- All items must be returned in unused and saleable condition with original tags attached.
- Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. You are entitled to a refund within 30 days of returning your item. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.
- The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning items.
- Please obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Royal Mail Registered Post or similar so that we can complete your request in the event of items being lost in transit. We cannot be held responsible for loss of items.
- Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to: CUSTOMER RETURNS AURINA , 29 EARSHAM STREET, BUNGAY, SUFFOLK, NR35 1AF
Return of Faulty, Incorrect or Sub-standard Products If the products you return are faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will refund you the cost of the return postage, as well as the goods and your original postage and packing charge. Please return the item(s) following the steps above.
Return of Sale Items
Sale items purchased by telephone or through our online store can be returned for a full refund, if returned within 7 working days of receipt of item for all UK customers and within 14 working days of receipt of item for overseas customers.